Thursday, March 29, 2012

We need your help with Oral Surgery!!!



When I jump one Hurdle another 10 is put in front of me!!! I just got the braces some one blessed me with the down payment of $300. Then they sent us to an Orthodontic Surgeon who needs to do surgery to bring down his front tooth.
Well before they can do the surgery they need $455. I almost fell out. I'm like I don't work, I need time to come up with the funding, can I have a payment plan. All of those questions was met with a NO!!!  All I can do is rely on my friends & family to help me. The Blog posting before this one tells you how to sign up for Serve.com. When you do that you will receive $10. If you would kindly donate the $10 to our Fundraiser I would be so gracious & Kind.

To everyone who donates $15 I will send you a White Tee pictured below:


To everyone who donates $25 or more you will recieve the Baby Blue Tee Pictured Below:

I want to thank you in advance for all the help you send to our way.
Ro & J



No comments:

Post a Comment