Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm excited to be a host for the Glade Expressions Line



Have you heard of the Glade Expressions Line???
 It's a great new line of scents by Glade. I'm really in love with the Cotton & Italian Mandarin I also like the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice but my local stores stopped carrying it. 

Check them out 


he Glade Expressions® Collection is inspired by art and designed to be left out on display. These authentic, easy-to-use home fragrance products release scents that open up note by note, filling your home with lightly layered fragrances and inviting life in. The breakthrough line includes two unique, refillable products:
Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a chic holder that blends with your décor for a burst of fragrance that's always out and available. Simply squeeze to release a long-lasting, light mist of fragrance; then refill the holder with your favorite true-to-life scent.
The Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases authentic and exotic fragrances without having to plug it in or find batteries. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly - and is also refillable - making it an effective, stylish option for layering true-to-life fragrances in all of your living spaces.


I'm a host for the Glade Expressions Line via Bzz Agent. I have in no way been paid for what I have said today. I will be receiving a sample of the product to conduct further reviews.

3 comments:

  1. It truly does make a room smell TOTALLY AWESOME!! I really do <3 them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do!!! I can't wait to get some new ones!!!

      Delete
    2. I got them as a gift and love them... the smell lasts even when u have been cooking

      Delete